Tuesday, October 22, 2013

A Whovian Wedding. A lot of them. Or one with a lot of Whovians...

On November 24th, 2013, a whole bunch of Doctor Who fans will be gathering together for more than just a fan party. It's a mass wedding of 50 couples celebrating 50 years of Doctor Who as they exchange vows in a variety of Doctor Who-inspired finery.

Wow. Talk about dedication to a show!

Anywho... "Gracie and Sam" has been invited to take part in the marketplace that will be there to inspire all these new couples in Whovian decor, accessories, and planning ahead to making little baby Whovians. Alas, since I won't be able to make it to this London-based soiree myself, I'm sending along a poster to accompany the carrier and little tidbits for the gift bags.

I'm pretty thrilled with it, actually. I'm trying to come up with pithy little sayings for all my designs so I can cover the walls of my workshop with these now. But nothing terribly witty comes to me about paisley or poppies...

Ah well. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. As one of the couples thats getting Married as part of this feast of Whovian bliss we shall look out for you bits and bobs. Sadly after 3 little ones I would have to regenerate before I had anymore :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the upcoming grand event! Fortunately, fellow artisans who have sent lots of lovelies won't require such drastic measures to be able to enjoy them :-)

    ReplyDelete